Monday, May 2, 2011

my new life

(written by Heidi, the best mini schnauzer in the whole world)

Well, my life in this house has changed forever.  My mommy and daddy brought home this little person named Catherine.  I've seen little ones before, but not this little.  She yells, but not too often, and she stinks, and that is often!

I was hoping that she smelled better on this end, and sometimes they do, but many times they don't.


She also plays on the floor, which is my territory, but I guess I can share.


Then, just when I was getting used to things, they brought home Samantha and now there are two of them!  I just hope there aren't any more because that would be terrible.  Mommy put these things on their heads today and was laughing and saying something about Camen Miranda, whoever that is.  


Catherine seems to like it.


Samantha does not, but it keeps her ear from sticking out and folding over.


But she does smile at other times and they look kind of cute for furless creatures.


 I have tried helping mommy and daddy with them, especially on days like today when mommy and I are home by ourselves.  I try to keep them occupied and share my favorite things with them, like my ball, but they don't seem interested.  Maybe they will learn to love it some day.


So now it is time for a run in the backyard and dinner before the girls eat again.  Man, I thought I ate all day long, but they put me to shame!





1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the girls lying on the floor and Heidi is standing their with her ball. All three girls are being ignored for the TV! Love it! They are so precious!

    ReplyDelete