Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Movin' and Droolin' !


Hi!  We are doing awesome and Mommy and Daddy are so excited.  I, Catherine, am getting up on my hands and knees and rocking back and forth.  I'm still trying to figure out how to go forward.  I do sometimes, but mostly I go backwards, which is not the plan.  It's fun, but tiring.  


We've both found our feet, though Samantha found them first.  We know how helpful it is if we do this when we're getting our diapers changed so we do it a lot then.  It makes Mommy and Daddy laugh a lot.




 We finally got to watch a football game with all of us together and it was fun.  Daddy kept yelling and jumping up and down and we kept laughing at him.  He looked so silly and excited and happy but his voice sounded kind of mad.  We didn't understand.  While he was doing that we were on the floor with Mommy showing her how well we roll over.  I, Samantha, need to work on my arm strength a little, though.  When I'm on my tummy I can get on my feet but my face is still on the floor.  Then I tip over, but at least I'm moving.  We were also teaching Mommy that we have our own sides.  Catherine needs to be on the right and Samantha on the left.  Then, when we roll, we roll away from each other.  Otherwise we roll into each other and you get what you see below.  I always roll to the left and have figured out how to roll all the way across the living room floor.  Catherine rolls to the right and she could go across the floor except she also twirls so she faces the other side of the room too.  She's weird.  So, we're going to keep working on our rolling and rocking and crawling and maybe go through less than 3 bibs a day.  I don't know why, but our mouths leak all day and sticking things in there just don't seem to help.  We'll keep trying though, and keep you posted!




No comments:

Post a Comment