Sunday, August 3, 2014

3 months old!


Jacob Daniel Clark - 3 months old




Jake is 3 months old today!  Where did that time go?  He's doing so well sleeping and yesterday he rolled from his tummy to his back (again, but we were counting the first few times as flukes because he was a month old).  A lot of his 3 month clothes are getting small, but most of his 6 month stuff is too big.  I'm learning that he has a long torso like me.  It just doesn't look long because he has a big budda belly most of the time ;-)



Isn't this a great picture?!  I just love the look on his face.  He has such a wonderful smile that is adorable, and yet at the same time says "I am so handsome and you know it."  He's going to be trouble when he gets bigger.  He has a sideways smile and he looks up at you with his eyebrows raised that reminds me of his daddy and certain actors.  T R O U B L E ! !


Here's another cute preppy outfit for church from our sitter's mom, isn't it cute!  Or, as my brother and nephew would like me to say: this is Jake from State Farm in his khakis.  He he!  He loves to pose with that one hand by his head for some reason.  And he's also wearing a  Gamecock football outfit, ready for the season to start.  Woo hoo!  He talks up a storm and is definitely a night owl, but he is such a happy baby.  In the morning sometimes I can hear him awake but he just oooooos and haaaaas and is happy in there by himself.  When I go in to get him he just smiles at me!



He loves to sleep on his tummy so we let him when we're hanging out next to him so we can adjust his head.  He and Heidi are snuggle buddies.



No comments:

Post a Comment