Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gymboree!


(Written by Catherine and Samantha)  This week was kind of boring until the end.  Lots of the usual playing, talking, climbing, crawling fun we usually have.  Catherine is now kissing people by putting her mouth on them, she does it to me all the time now, and sometimes she blows raspberries too.  Then she gets all excited about it and yells AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIII.  I am now dancing too and I get so excited, but I yell OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH.  We are also both starting to use furniture and things to move around the living room.  It makes life much easier, but slower.  Mommy says that I, Samantha, am stealthy.  Catherine’s hands make slapping noises on the floor so you can always hear where she is, but not me.  And I’m getting faster, so look out!

Catherine trying to eat the strap instead of her food.
 We tried new food this week, don’t know why, we like the old stuff.  This new stuff has chunks of stuff in it and that is yucky.  Mommy also tried giving us smushed up potatos (ick!) and bananas (not so ick, but not good).  We want to stick with the old stuff, especially the sweet potatos, mmmmmm.
EWWWWW!  What was that, a lemon???!!!




Then end of the week was the best part, we went to Gymboree for the first time.  It was a lot of fun.  We got to climb ramps and stairs and go down a slide.  I, Catherine, loved going through the tunnel.  Samantha did too, but she preferred to roll it around.  We both went down the long ramp and played with the balls and jumped off the tower (with Mommy and Daddy’s help).  There was a log that all the babies pushed together.  I didn’t move my feet that much, but Daddy helped me.  Samantha did much better once she got going.  Then there was parachute time with bubbles, we love bubbles!  We got to sing and explore and climb and it was great!


I'm going to be a Bond girl one day

Beep beep! Coming through!  



Up the stairs!



Bubbles

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Samantha in her chair with the "ewww" face -- so funny! Gymboree looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! I love that picture, too. I was impressed by Gymboree. It is play, but there is a lot of developmental exercises hidden in there. I especially loved the part when, after they had share time from the toy box, they sang a song about cleaning up. Need to incorporate that into our daily routine :-)

      Delete